La fromagerie Jacques Delin is committed to ensuring that the processing of personal data carried out on www.fromagers-chevillon.com complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the French Data Protection Act.
Who are we (data controller)?
As publisher of the website: www.fromagers-chevillon.com (hereinafter referred to as the SITE), 1 Parc Activité La Petite Champagne 21640 Gilly-lès-Cîteaux (hereinafter referred to as the fromagerie Jacques Delin) is responsible for the processing of your personal data collected during your browsing of this site and as a result of any actions you may perform during this browsing (comments, filling in forms, etc.).
What data is collected (data minimisation)?
La fromagerie Jacques Delin only collects and processes data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed.
For what purposes do we process data (purposes of collection)?
The processing carried out by the Fromagerie Jacques Delin has an explicit, legitimate and specific purpose.
Your data is processed mainly for the following purposes:
– the smooth running and continuous improvement of the SITE, its services and its functionalities;
– the provision of information on the structure and operation of the Jacques Delin cheese dairy;
– requesting the services of the fromagerie Jacques Delin via the contact form on the website;
– the management of requests for rights of access, rectification and opposition, deletion, limitation, portability, the right to digital death and the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
In any case, and for each defined purpose, the Fromagerie Jacques Delin will do everything in its power to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data entrusted to it, in compliance with the laws and regulations in force.
What data is collected (data minimisation)?
The Fromagerie Jacques Delin only collects and processes data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed.
When users browse the SITE and/or complete the various forms available on the SITE, the Jacques Delin cheese dairy may collect certain personal data from users. This data is processed in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected.
The data likely to be collected and processed by the Fromagerie Jacques Delin for the purposes described above in this confidentiality policy concerns :
– identification data (surname, first name, telephone number, postcode, e-mail address, date of birth, any attached files, status, copy of identity card if applicable, for the purposes of proving the exercise of a right of access, rectification or opposition or to meet a legal obligation);
– any personal information you may have entered in the “message” field of the contact form
– connection and cookie data (IP addresses, connection logs).
In particular, the fromagerie Jacques Delin is likely to collect personal data:
– during your visit to the SITE;
– during exchanges with the fromagerie Jacques Delin via the WEBSITE;
– during the completion of various forms and questionnaires via the WEBSITE;
– when you request to contact the Fromagerie Jacques Delin.
Whatever the method of collection, the Fromagerie Jacques Delin undertakes to inform you of the purposes of the data processing, the obligatory or optional nature of the answers to be given, the possible consequences, in its respect, of a failure to answer, the recipients of the data, the existence and the methods for exercising your rights of access, rectification and opposition to the processing of your data.
Who are the data recipients?
Only the authorised and specified persons mentioned below may have access to USERS’ data:
– authorised personnel within the fromagerie Jacques Delin ;
– sub-contractors of the Fromagerie Jacques Delin who act in the name and on behalf of the Company, and in particular the Website host and Agence Révélateur;
– third parties likely to place cookies on your terminals (computers, tablets, mobile phones…) when you give your consent (for more details, consult our cookies policy).
Your data will not be communicated, exchanged, sold or rented to anyone other than those mentioned above.
How long is your data kept?
La fromagerie Jacques Delin only keeps your data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and in compliance with current legislation.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the RGPD, you have the following rights:
– Right to block or delete your personal data (article 17 RGPD), if it is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, out of date, or if its collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited;
– Right of access (article 15 RGPD), rectification (article 16 RGPD), updating and completeness of your data.
– Right to withdraw your consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD)
– Right to limit the processing of your data (Article 18 GDPR)
– Right to object to the processing of your data (Article 21 GDPR)
– Right to portability of the data you have provided to us, where your data is subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR)
– Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (Article 77 of the GDPR)
– The right to determine what happens to your data after your death and to choose whether or not we pass on your data to a third party designated by you. In the event of your death and in the absence of any instructions from you, we undertake to destroy your data, unless its retention is necessary for evidential purposes or to comply with a legal obligation.
These rights may be exercised by sending a simple request by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to Fromagerie Jacques Delin, 1 Parc Activité La Petite Champagne 21640 Gilly-lès-Cîteaux, indicating your contact details (surname, first name, address and a copy of a signed identity document) and a legitimate reason when this is required by law (particularly in the case of opposition to processing).
If you provide us with a copy of your identity document to prove your identity, we will keep it for one (1) year, or three (3) years if you provide it in order to exercise your right to object.
To find out more about your rights, you can also consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, which can be accessed at the following address: https://cnil.fr.
La fromagerie Jacques Delin ensures the security of your personal data by implementing enhanced data protection through the use of physical and logical security measures.